Friday, October 2, 2009

Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by my new License Plate Blog! Since Yahoo! is pulling the rug out from under my six-and-a-half-year-long project over at my website, I decided to move my Indiana plates on over here to Blogspot.

This isn't as fancy as my old site, but I have tried to make it user-friendly. If I've failed, I apologize. Any suggestions you might have are welcome, and you can e-mail me or leave a comment at any entry on the site.

I started this crazy journey to collect one license plate for every year Indiana has issued them back in about 1983. With a lot of help from family, friends and even total strangers, I finally plugged the last gap in the collection -- my 1914 plate -- thanks to my beloved wife, Ginger, who bought it for me on eBay as a birthday/anniversary present.

Anyway, this is it, so come on in and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment